5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala 100 % Original and Lab Certified
5 in stock
5 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA
Amongst all the different variants of Rudraksha that are available, the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is the most popular. It almost contributes to about 50% to 60% of the total Rudraksha production. From the various types available, the Indonesian Rudraksha is quiet the smallest in size the Nepalese ones.
The 5 mukhi Rudraksha holds a lot of significance because it is believed that this Rudraksha type is blessed by Lord Shiva Himself in the form of Lord Kalagni Rudra. When a wearer wears this Rudraksha with a lot of devotion and sincerity, all his/her sins are washed away. Controlled by the planet Jupiter, this Rudraksha is often addressed as Devguru, Guru of all Devas.
Wearing this Rudraksha type around your heart area is considered to be most beneficial and aids in controlling heart related ailments, tensions, anxieties, blood pressures etc.
Procedure of wearing of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha:
1. Firstly, get the Rudraksha energized from a Brahmin pandit in a Shiv temple.
2. Immediately, wear the Rudraksha after completing the above Pran Prathista pooja.
3. Plan to do the Pran Prathista pooja on an auspicious day. Check for good dates with your Pandit.
4. These beads can be worn at all times. However, many people remove the beads while going for a funeral or when visiting the home of a new born baby. It is believed that since this is a high energy stone it may not be advisable to wear it in such sensitive places.
5. Never touch the Rudraksha with dirty or soiled hands.
6. If you cannot wear this powerful bead every day, keep it securely in a neat, small box in your pooja room and offer daily prayers to it.
7. Always purchase the Rudraksha with your own money. Never borrow money to buy this powerful bead.
8. Ensure that you string the Rudraksha beads in a strong mala or thread. Utmost care should be adopted to ensure that the beads don’t fall on the ground.
9. Avoid eating non-vegetarian food or drinking alcohol if you are a regular wearer of the Rudraksha bead.
10. The Rudraksha should be worn on an auspicious day, preferably, Monday or Thursday.
11. Clean the Rudraksha bead regularly. Don’t allow dust or dirt to accumulate in its pores. After cleaning, wash the bead with holy water. This ensures that the sanctity of the bead is preserved.
12. Remember to always oil the Rudraksha bead. After cleaning, oil it and pray by offering incense sticks. This procedure is very important, in case, you are not using the bead regularly or have been storing it for a while.
13. Many people get confused with the shape and size of the Rudraksha bead. You just need to ensure that the Mukhi is well-defined and the contours are natural and clearly visible. There should not be any cracks near the center of the bead. Normally, a devoted person will get a sense of attachment, the moment, he or she places the Rudraksha on his/her palm. If you get that feeling, the Rudraksha is the right one for you.
14. Lastly, pray to Lord Shiva with devotion, asking Him to always bless you with His grace.
There are no reviews yet.