Key Features of New Generation 2 in 1 Agarbatti
- Total 900 gm New Generation Incense Sticks (150 gm each in 6 Boxes)
- Hand Made Sticks with Natural oils
- Best suited for Special occassions, office Use or to Gift someone
- Soothing Natural Room Freshner
- Aroma last for hours even after use (under normal conditions).
- Lenght: 8 inch
- Burning Time: 30-40 min
Are you planning to Gift something unique to someone? Then, you are at the right place! Pick from an extensive range of Fragrances for your family and loved ones. “Gift of Forest” has got them in a variety of vibrant colours and fragrances, like this New Generation has Strong Aroma and Premium quality fragrance. Mood Fresh has total 900 gm sticks. Best suited for special occasions, office use and as a Gift to someone. Fragrance Last for Hours even after use (under normal conditions). Use as a Precious Gift for your loved ones, gift a fragrance that becomes a memory to cherish.
So why is Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism
1. The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
2. The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
3. The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
4. The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
5. From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
6. Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses. Let’s highlight top 5 uses of Incense Sticks below.
1. Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us with the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
2. To Inspire yourself : There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
3. Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows the creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Agarbattis when they are plunged into something creative.
4. To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
5. Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odour and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevate positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.
There are no reviews yet.