Key Features of Zed Black Arij Agarbatti
- Pack of 6 Units each units consists of 150 gm of arij incense sticks
- Zed black Arij incense sticks is known for its soothing and refreshing aromatic effects
- One of the finnest fragrance from Zed Black brand
- Economic Pack of 6 would easily last for couple of month
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense.
The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung.
We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.
It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Its incense will purify your surroundings and to create a pleasant atmosphere.It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
There are no reviews yet.