Highlights of Arihant’s Kesar Chandan Agarbatti
- Weight- 780 gms
- Quantity- Around 600 sticks
- Color- Red
- Length- 8 inches
- Fragrance- Kesar and Chandan
Sandalwood or Chandanam has a distinctive, warm, deep, earthy and exotic aroma to complement natural healing techniques.
It balances Pitta and Vatta dosha.
The Sandalwood extract is obtained by vigorously grinding a piece of pure sandalwood on a hard flat surface in a circular motion.
The result is an authentic aroma, to achieve an authentic fragrance.
Chandan or Sandal incense are ‘Masala incense’ referring to the traditional incense making technique of Vedic India.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense.
The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Length: 8 inch
Burn time: 30-35 minutes.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung.
We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the cored incense:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.