Key Features of Mood Fresh 2 in 1 Agarbatti
- Total 900 gm Mood Fresh Incense Sticks
- 150 gm each in 6 Boxes
- Hand Made Sticks with Natural oils
- Best suited for Special occassions, office Use or to Gift someone
- Soothing Natural Room Freshner
- Aroma last for hours even after use (under normal conditions).
- Burning Time: 30-40 min
- Length- 8 inches
Are you planning to Gift something unique to someone? Then, you are at the right place! Pick from an extensive range of Fragrances for your family and loved ones. “Gift of Forest” has got them in a variety of vibrant colours and fragrances, like this Mood Fresh has Strong Aroma and Premium quality fragrance. Mood Fresh has total 900 gm sticks. Best suited for special occasions, office use and as a Gift to someone. Fragrance Last for Hours even after use (under normal conditions). Use as a Precious Gift for your loved ones, gift a fragrance that becomes a memory to cherish.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense.
The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung.
We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.