Key Features of Premium 5 in 1 Ridhi Sidhi Agarbatti 780 gm
- Pack of 6 Total 780 gm
- Premium fragrance
- Wholesale pack sufficient for couple of months
- Good for daily home and office use
- Premium 5 in 1 Ridhi Sidhi Agarbatti is a leading manufacturer in Incense industry. It is known for producing quality products with strong fragrance.
- Its fragrance is natural room freshner and helps in creating soothing ambience
- Easy to use pack with its traditional design.
- Burning time: Around 30-40 minutes per sticks.
- Does not produces much smoke.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning dhoop sticks.
The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Aromatic Herbs in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic floral extracts resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung.
We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the Premium 5 in 1 Ridhi Sidhi Agarbatti sticks:-
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.
Riddhi Siddhi Agarbatti