Combo Set of 4 Pooja Jap Malas ( Rudraksha/ Chandan Scented / Sphatik & Red color sandalwood Scented Jaap Mala)
5 in stock
Key Features of Combo Set of 4 Pooja Jap Malas
- Rudraksha/ Chandan Scented / Sphatik & Red color sandalwood Scented Jaap Mala
- Sphatik Mala is made up of 108 plus 1 beads. Spahtik round beads are made in strong thread having traditional knots between each bead.
- The Tulsi Mala can be worn around the neck for spiritual and physical healings as the touch of Tulsi wood rejuvenates the mind.
- Real and Natural Lal Chandan, Red Sandalwood Rosary Mala for Wearing and Jaap/Chanting.
- Rudraksh is the sacred seed that literally means “The Eye of Lord Shiva”. They have a brownish red, wrinkled appearance. When used while meditating,
- Wearing of holy beads means ensuring good health as it is termed as the incarnation of God Shiva.
- Lal Chandan, Red Sandalwood Rosary Mala Color: Beige Brown