Balaji Pure Rose agarbatti 100 Incense Sticks
Out of stock
Key Features of Balaji Pure Rose Agarbatti
- Total 90 Premium Quality Rose Sticks
- Burn time: more than 30 min
- Lenght- 9 inch sticks
- Feels as if one is strolling in a rose garden.
- Show the world that rose is your favorite fragrance.
- Natural Room Freshner
- Hand Made Sticks with Natural oils
- Long lasting aroma, for hours even after use (under normal conditions)
- Use on Special occassions because its fragrance creates a royal ambience.
- Good to use in office to create refreshing and spiritual workplace so that everyone give best output.
- Best to Gift your family or friends and they will cherish its fragrance for a long time.
Pure Rose Agarbatti, Hand made with natural oils and herbal extracts. Best suited for special occasions, as a Gift for someone, family gathering, social events, meditation and other.
Rose fragrance is unique when it comes to aromatherapy. Its fragrance is perhaps more recognized for its relaxing, soothing and balancing properties. Encounter with rose fragrance would compel you to imagine as if you are standing in a rose garden. The evocative nature of rose delivers tangible benefits in aromatherapy and aesthetic applications. Its aroma keeps you charged and feeling happy.
Meditation with rose fragrance is widely used in aromatherapy and invokes positive thoughts, spiritual relaxation and feelings of joy, happiness and hope.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense.
The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung.
We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use.
Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.
It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Its incense will purify your surroundings and to create a pleasant atmosphere.It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
There are no reviews yet.