To PURCHASE click on: https://incensecosmos.in/product/amrutha-shahi-gulab-agarbatti-810-gm-incense-sticks/
It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs, and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and workplaces as in temples.
Its incense will purify your surroundings and create a pleasant atmosphere. It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs, and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and workplaces as in temples.
The king among flowers, its associated with warmness, sensuousness and romance.Amruta Incense Sticks are known for their value for money.
Resealable Zipper pack for long lasting fragrance.Hand Made Sticks with Natural oils.
Aroma last for hours even after use (under normal conditions).Best suited for special occasions.
Good product to Gift someone.Fill up the room with scent without the fire hazard.Experience the rich & intoxicatingly sweet aroma of our shahi gulab incense sticks and you will fall in love all over again!!”
Key Features of Amrutha Shahi Gulab Agarbatti
- It evokes a world of ancient mystery, sanctity, and devotion.
- It truly calls up deep, amazing, unexplainable feelings about India and its heritage.
- The unique fragrance with a refreshing transports you to a haven of harmony and bliss.
- The sanctity and Aromachological benefits of these substances are cherished since time immemorial.
- The aroma of these incense sticks is an instant mood enhancer and stress reliever.
- This unique formulation with all its natural goodness purifies your ambiance and promotes tranquillity, peace, and relaxation.
- Does not produces much smoke.
So why is Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism
- The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
- The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds of ill thoughts.
- The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water, and Space which are essential for human life.
- The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
- From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects that appear during the evening.
- Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian, and Japanese cultures.
- A majority of people take incense stick as merely an air freshener but along with that, it also has oodles of latent uses.
Let’s highlight the top 5 uses of Incense Sticks below
- Releasing Emotions: Life is about feeling good. Thanks to the incense sticks manufacturers for understanding this fact well and offering us the fragrance that helps us calm down our anxiety and offering peace of mind.
- To Inspire yourself: There are certain flavors of incense sticks such as lavender, sandalwood, etc. that inspire writers, singers, and other artists to execute their art form perfectly.
- Stimulating Creativity: A pleasing aroma allows creativity to flow freely and therefore, people prefer Agarbattis when they are plunged into something creative.
- To rejuvenate your routine: An enthralling aroma could help break the monotony of the routine. Incense sticks are preferred rather than room freshener by people who retire for the day.
- Purify the ambiance: Since ancient times, perfumes are in use to purify the ambiance and spread positive energy. Similarly, Incense sticks and Incense cones indulge the sense of smell that removes foul odor and bad elements in the surroundings. Agarbatti elevates positive energy by removing harmful elements from your room.