Key Features of Real Divine Rose Agarbatti
- Around 640 Premium Divine rose Incense Sticks (100 gm each in 7 Boxes)
- Burn time: more than 30 min
- Economic Pack sufficient for 2-3 months
- Fill your room with refreshing rose fragrance
- Good for Daily Household use even your neighbours will love it.
- Command attention by using in your office or shop, its aroma is hard to go unnoticed.
- Could be a unique and stylish Gift for your family and friends
- Round Sticks with Natural ingredients and rose essential oils
- Its aroma lasts for hours even after use (under normal conditions).
Pure Rose Agarbatti with Natural Aroma. Rose fragrance has special place in Indian traditions. It is a symbol of Love, peace, joy, beauty and harmony. Its soothing and relaxing incense help in meditation and removes anxiety. For these properties rose fragrance is being used in aromatherapy for ages.
So why is Agarbatti So Significant in Hinduism
1. The smoke that rises from the burning of Agarbatti is said to carry the prayers of devotees up to the Gods in heaven.
2. The beautiful and divine smell of an Agarbatti lifts the spirit of the devotees and clears their minds off ill thoughts.
3. The lighting of this holy stick also signifies reverence to the Panch Bhutas which are Earth, Water, Fire, Water and Space which are essential for human life.
4. The scent of the incense is also associated with the Prithvi (the Earth) which represents the Muldahar Chakra.
5. From a scientific point of view, the incense fumes drive away mosquitoes and other insects which appear during the evening.
6. Incense sticks are used in other cultures besides Hinduism, like the Chinese, Tibetian and Japanese cultures.
Real Divine Fragrance