- Bharat Darshan is one of the oldest incense sticks in India.
- Manufactured by experienced Asoka Trading Co.
- Bharat Darshan has traditional fragrance which one gives truly Indian feel.
- Hand made with different floral extracts.
- Pack of 8 units and each consists of 100 gm or around 80 sticks.
- Traditional Room freshing fragrance for creating a healthy ambience.
- Best for home and Office use or to gift your dear ones.
- Length: 8 inch
- Burn time: 30-35 minutes.
A ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals (no charcoal) are rolled into natural bamboo sticks as compared to ‘dip incense’ in which sticks of charcoal are dipped into synthetic fragrance or essential oils.
Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce a smooth, slow-burning incense. The result is a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious bliss.
Hand rolled natural bamboo sticks into a masala (spice mix) containing Sandalwood (Santalum album) in a propreitary base of Jeegat (natural bark) and other aromatic herbs, resins and essential oils.
Our classic Ayurvedic incense do not contain synthetic fragrances,glue, toxic fillers or burners, charcoal or dung. We not use apply the dipping technique, thus creating non-toxic incense sticks, suitable for indoor use. Suitable for indoor use, safe for children, elderly and pets.
To light the incense Stick:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.
It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Its incense will purify your surroundings and to create a pleasant atmosphere.It is made to perfection with a balanced blend of essential oils, herbs and wood powders. This treasured art of creating incense is handed down through generations and is as suited for use in homes and work places as in temples.
Ashok Trading Company
We Asoka Trading Company have remained at the forefront of innovation and development of pleasant smelling Incense Sticks. Unique and distinct range of fragrances is offered in the form of Sticks, Cones, Joss as well as Dhoop Batti. Prepared using various combinations of herbs, oils, etc, our incense sticks are unmatched in the realm of aroma.
Diverse and multi-functional, incense sticks find extensive application in yoga, meditation, elevating mood, prayers or for enhancing the aroma of place. Each and every stick is created with an objective of delivering the best to clients. Besides, we pack these with utmost care and precision while keeping in mind the diverse needs of users. To ensure our sticks are free from moisture, we use quality packaging material and boxes.