Highlights of Misbah’s Mysore Plalace Agarbatti
- Weight- 900 gms
- Quantity- Around 780 sticks
- Color- Blue
- Length- 8 inches
- Fragrance- Rose
- Burn time: 30-35 minutes.
To light the cored incense:
- Place the stick with the non-coated end on a heat-resistant surface, such as a trivet or ceramic tile.
- Hold a lit match or a lighter flame to the coated end of the incense for ten seconds or more till it lights.
- Blow out the incense flame and let it begin to smolder.
- The incense stick will smoke light gray to white in color.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- When done, you can use the ash as combust for your plants.
Misbah Fragrance is premier manufacturer , exporter of high quality incense sticks with a vision to be known as the company in terms of quality fragrance products . Let us take you an a soul stirring journey to “Discover the World of Fragrance”.
We have experience in the field of agarbathies and it’s raw material manufacturing for more than three and a half decades. The company has maintained equilibrium in using natural materials like attars, resonoids, herbs, perfumes, natural oils with synthetics and chemicals and then it supports it’s quality of standards by ensuring the base stick itself contains the specified perfume.The company authentically presents the mystic aroma sticks to the market through attractive, superior and pleasing packaging.